Our Grand Reunion is set for June 7th. Read more about the health precautions and how the service will be conducted in our June Beacon found here.
We will not worship in the sanctuary on 5-17-2020. Our online service will continue on YouTube and Facebook. More information will be sent in a letter from Bro. Alan very soon.
Our world is searching for real hope. Learn from 1 Peter as Bro. Chuck shares this timely message. Jessica will be signing a very meaningful song and two of our youth will be praising God for His goodness. Join us for Worship tomorrow at 10:45 am on Facebook or YouTube.
Our adult Sunday School lesson will be taught by Randy Hall. Check Friday’s Flocknote text for your Zoom ID and password. If you’re new to Zoom, visit http://carrollscreek.org/zoom-support/ for help getting started.
You or a neighbor have a special prayer request or need? Let us know by going to http://carrollscreek.org/connect/.
Tomorrow is going to be a GREAT day of worship and connecting with each other online!
Palm Sunday service is online. For children, click the Children’s Playlist on our YouTube channel for Leanna’s lesson with the children. There is also a special video for parents.
Our Midweek Connection Bible study and prayer will be available at 6:00 pm this evening. Click the YouTube menu link above. Also, continue to pray for our Annie Armstrong Easter Offering, give as God directs you, and pray for the many NAMB missionaries reaching others for Christ.
CCBC Prayer Initiative – Click HERE to view.
Our Midweek Connection Bible study and prayer will be available at 6:00 pm this evening. Visit CarrollsCreek.org and click the YouTube menu link.
Bro. Alan’s message will be available at 8:45 pm tonight at https://youtu.be/QFiBxv0cfkU. Be sure to click the Subscribe button on our YouTube channel to be automatically notified of future videos. Also, you may see Sunday’s bulletin at CarrollsCreek.org. Click Resources and Bulletins.
Bro. Alan’s message is entitled Look In, Look Up, Look Out! from 1 Kings 18 and 19. The link for this message will be found on Facebook and CarrollsCreek.org by 9:00 pm Saturday evening.
Thank you for praying and staying connected with your church family!
Dear CCBC Family,
While we strive to make the best decisions for the sake of everyone’s health during the COVID-19 crisis, we also know the importance of continued ministry to others and worship to our Lord. The staff and leadership are pursuing remote ways of ministry, while at the same time, providing modified worship opportunities.
In relation to worship opportunities, Sunday’s message from Bro. Alan will be posted online via Facebook and our church website. We can also use RightNow Media to continue our Sunday School study of Romans from leaders as John Piper, Michael DeFazio, Tommy Nelson, and others. Visit CarrollsCreek.org, Resources, and RightNow Media to get started. Lastly, you will find ways below in which you may continue to provide your tithes and offerings:
- Mail to the church – Carrolls Creek Baptist Church; 14247 Highway 69 N; Northport, AL 35475
- Online bill-pay through your individual bank (The bank will mail a check to the church.)
- Bring to the church and place in the dropbox mounted to the entrance of the church offices.
- NOTE: Bring between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm. The final collection for this dropbox will be 3:00 pm each day.
- Give online at Carrollscreek.org – click on the “Give Online” option under the Give menu.
- NOTE: There is a $0.45 fee per transaction plus 3% on credit and debit card transactions and 1% on eCheck transactions.
- Download the Give Plus app – see instructions at http://carrollscreek.org/give/give-plus/
Thank you for praying, staying connected as a church family, and doing all you can to honor the Lord during the days ahead.
CCBC COVID-19 Response Team
Our COVID-19 Response Team has concluded that church activities and typical Sunday gatherings should be suspended through April 5th. At such date, the response team will meet again to reevaluate the current COVID-19 conditions and determine when we will be able to resume normal church services. As a stop-gap, Sunday messages from Bro. Alan Roggli will be posted on our Facebook page and CarrollsCreek.org. Please encourage others to “Like” our Facebook page to receive updates and share our posts. Further information will also be sent via Flocknote (text messaging) and posted to our website. Please continue to pray for those contracting COVID-19, healthcare workers, and our nation as we work through this exceptional event. NOTE: Church offices are open and contact us should you have a question.
CCBC COVID-19 Response Team
(3-14-2020) Preventative COVID-19 measures implemented at CCBC:
- At CCBC, our leadership is taking every precaution to maximize protection against the COVID-19 virus and to minimize the possibility of transmitting the virus to others. All actions and information provided will be based on facts and not fears. We will get through this temporary time of extraordinary preventative actions by applying thoughtful and practical precautions which will minimize unwarranted fears and avert any measure of panic. We pray God’s blessings on you and yours, and may He keep you secure in the palm of His hand.
- Prayer –
- Pray, thanking God for His promise. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? – Psalm 27:1
- Pray for people not to be dictated by fear but rather incorporate practical hygiene measures in their daily routine. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- Pray for those infected with COVID-19 and other variations of the flu to be drawn to Him and healing would take place according to His will for their lives.
- Pray for God’s people to use this unique situation to minister to those experiencing fear and anxiety. (1 Peter 5:7; Matthew 11:28-30)
- Ministry –
- We will continue loving and ministering to others. Phone calls and text and email messaging will be used rather than face-to-face visits, unless extreme circumstances dictate otherwise.
- Hospital visits, home visitations, etc., are temporarily suspended.
- Communication to the church family at large will be conducted via our website, Facebook, and Flocknote (text messaging).
- Gathering –
- As stated in the 3-16-20 update above, we will suspend gathering for Sunday services. Bro. Alan’s sermons will be provided on Facebook and our church website.
- When regular services resume and if cautions are still advised, we will continue to be considerate of others by minimizing contact in the following ways:
- Temporarily discontinuing our gestures of welcome and greeting that involve personal contact.
- Temporarily discontinuing passing the offering plates but rather have ushers at the doors to receive tithes and offerings as people leave the worship service. There is also a receptacle for tithes and offerings available on the wall just outside the sanctuary (organ side).
- Temporarily discontinuing distributing the worship bulletin by hand and placing them in the pews.
- Temporarily discontinuing food for the Welcome Center.
Many of you may be traveling this next week during Spring Break. Be mindful of our elderly and the most vulnerable church and community members by taking all precautions possible to guard against potentially returning with an exposure to the COVID-19 that could be passed along to others.
A helpful read on the topic Should Coronavirus Stop Us from Going to Church? can be found here.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will direct your path.” – Proverbs 3:5-6